Twigs & Wool

handcrafted knitwear made in Baltimore

Back to All Events

Benefit Baltimore Market

  • Peabody Heights Brewery 401 East 30th Street Baltimore, MD, 21218 United States (map)

For every purchase you make at this market, a portion of the sales will be donated to local nonprofit organizations. Not only is that all well and good, but the items you're purchasing help local makers (the folks in your community) pay their own bills. It's a double whammy of good karma! 

For me, 20% of my sales will be donated to these nonprofits, the list is still TBA. But the other 80% helps me cover my BGE bill so I don't strain my eyes while I'm knitting away in my sweatshop, ya feel me?

Learn more about the event here and be sure to invite your pals!

Earlier Event: November 25
Made in Baltimore Pop-Up Shop
Later Event: December 2
Baltimore Etsy Sellers Holiday Market